Today, in partnership with smash.gg, we’re kicking off Mixer Matchups – Race to E3, one of Mixer’s biggest celebrations of the year that includes three weeks of 24/7 tournament action streamed live on Mixer. Weekly cash prizes, Mixer Embers and a chance to compete live at E3 2019 are all up for grabs with the tournament. by linking your account开扫雷群的经验交流 to join in on the competitive fun!
in support of this announcement, we’re also launching a new destination for mixer matchups where you can find all of the details on upcoming events, prizes, leaderboards and official rules –
here’s what you need to know about the race to e3 tournament:
- 3 Awesome Games – the Race to E3 tournament consists of a variety of games to choose from: League of Legends, Halo 5: Guardians, Paladins. Play in one or all events!
- Unlimited Prize Winners – a $25,000 pool of Mixer Embers are distributed evenly to participants who surpass a minimum threshold each week. Simply complete the weekly challenge to guarantee your chance to win!
- $75,000 in Cash Prizes – winners with top points earned for each game win cash prizes at the end of the week.
- 1 Ultimate Champion – select winners will earn a chance to compete live at the E3 2019 Mixer Dome and claim their right to be this year’s ultimate gaming champion!
check out the schedule below to compete in one or all of the events. all events start on mondays at 10 a.m. pdt and end sunday night at 10 p.m. pdt:
- League of Legends – May 13 – May 19
- Halo 5: Guardians – May 20 – May 26
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm – May 27 – June 2
it’s easier than ever to start competing in this year’s race to e3 tournament! all events use a new automated reporting system developed by smash.gg to seamlessly record in-game stats while playing and streaming. and then start up gameplay on your mixer stream at any time during the three event windows to earn points. only gameplay during your stream counts! you can stream as many times as you want in a given week – each streaming session acts as a new submission and is tallied and added as points on top of your existing score when the stream ends.
开扫雷群的经验交流 to see more details on the race to e3 tournament and official rules. be sure to check out the q&a below for more information.
Do I need to play solo or can I play with a team?
Race to E3 tournament participants can play either solo or with a team. However, their results are counted from their individual in-game achievements. This means if a participant is playing in a team, only their individual score will count towards earning points. However, if the game you’re playing uses ranked wins, all wins will be counted regardless if you are playing in a team or not.
What are the disqualifications for Mixer Matchups
开扫雷群的经验交流Disqualifications from Mixer Matchups – Race to E3 can result from the following infractions:
- Breaching the Mixer Terms of Service
- Impersonating another player
- Creating multiple accounts to participate
- Using abusive behavior or hate speech
- Using aimbots, hacks, alterations, modifications or otherwise providing an unfair advantage to yourself over the competition
If I enter after the event starts, do my livestream points count retroactively?
No. Players can register for an event at any time during the week. However, livestream points do not count until you’ve registered. For example, all events start on Mondays, so signing up on Wednesday does not count any streams on Monday or Tuesday.
How do tiebreakers work?
For details on tiebreakers and point structure, .
How do I know my results were uploaded correctly?
After ending your stream, go to to verify that your results are properly appearing. If they are not, please contact email@example.com开扫雷群的经验交流 with your username, stream link and a summary of the inaccurate results.
What are the location restrictions for entering the tournament?
开扫雷群的经验交流 See the official rules and terms for location restrictions by event.